martes, 17 de marzo de 2015

Why I use Capital One automatic payments


I learned the hard way how important it is to not to trust in my own memory. Life changes and for different reasons we may forget to make our payments manually.

Capital One credits card have available the feature to set up automatic payments. This feature has three options:

  • Withdraw the minimum payment.
  • Withdraw a fixed amount.
  • Withdraw the statement balance.
For different reasons I prefer the last one.

This payment will process always by the due date. If the current balance is less than the amount to be taken, the system will take the current balance. 

I know to ways to set this up:

  • Online
  • Calling customer service.
Being late even one day will affect your relationship with Capital One. May be this will not affect your credit, but they wont see you the same way anymore.

Go automatic!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario